You've been home for many weeks now and have been enjoying special time with your best friend. Perhaps you even added a new pet to your family. We would love to see them! So PAWS is having a Pet Photo Contest to give you an opportunity to show them off. All pets are welcome! Cats, dogs, canaries, turtles, even barnyard animals can participate.
Eligibility: The contest is open to all who are at least 18 years of age, except PAWS board members and official contest judges, their immediate family members, and individuals living in the same household as said board members and official contest judges.
- Animals must be pets.
- The photo must be the original creation of the submitting participant.
- Entries must be a high-quality, high resolution, digital photograph.
- The file type must be .jpg, or .png format.
- You may enter only one photograph per $10 donation.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- You must be a resident
of the United States.
- All photos will become the property of PAWS.
Pictures will be judged for creativity, composition and quality. All entries will be featured on our web page and social media sites. Only the name of the pet will be displayed. No personal information will be shared.
All entries must be received between noon, June 19, 2020, and noon, July 3, 2020.
Prizes and recognition:
The winner will receive a certificate of recognition and a large-scale, print of their entry, suitable for framing. The winning photograph will be featured on the PAWS website, social media and the next quarterly newsletter.
Second and third place winners will receive a certificate of recognition and a smaller print of their photo. How to enter:
1. Complete your donation
- Click the donation button on this page that matches the number of photos you are entering ($10 for one photo, $20 for 2 photos, etc.). For more than 5 photos, or to give an extra donation, use the custom field.
- Then click the donate button.
- Enter the name of the pet(s) in your photo.
- Follow the instructions to complete your contact and donation information.
- Be sure to include your phone number so we can call you when you win.
2. E-mail your photo file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write PAWS Pet Photo Contest in the subject line.
- Provide your name and the phone number and address where we can contact you and mail your prizes, if you are one of the winners.
- Include the name(s) of the pet(s) in your photo(s) and the type of pet (such as a species and/or breed).
The winners will be announced on the PAWS website, Facebook and Instagram pages on July 8, 2020.